Sunday, 2 August 2026

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY

                                                                  

                        

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY 

SUNDAY 26TH JULY, 2026, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 25mins, 5mins each.



PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER SOMMIE 

1. Speak in tongues. 

2. 
WE ARE PRAYING AND SPEAKING BLESSINGS OVER OUR NATION AND LEADERS

By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted... Proverbs 11:11.

Pray fervently in tongues of the Spirit, speaking blessings over our nation and leaders. Declare that our Leaders are subject to righteousness, peace, love, unity and justice, where evil and wickedness cannot prevail, and the glory of God is manifested continually. Declare that the Lord fills their hearts with His wisdom, such that they promote only those policies and decisions that favour the righteous cause of the gospel, and the unhindered spread of the gospel in our nation.

3. WE ARE THANKING GOD FOR OUR JUST CONCUDED HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES WITH PASTOR CHRIS –FOR THE RAPID SPREAD, WIDER REACH, AND DEEPER PENETRATION OF THE HEALING MESSAGE
"And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.". Acts 13:49.

As we intensify our evangelical work after the Healing Streams, pray that men are compelled everywhere to embrace this Gospel. Declare that through the power of the Holy Spirit, we penetrate the length and breadth of the earth, reaching every man in their world. With our proclamations of the resplendent testimonies of God's healing power, we extricate people from the bondage of corruption, sickness, and oppression, and we deliver them into the glorious liberty of God's sons.

4. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE INCREASED COMMITMENT OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE OUR CHURCHES TOWARDS THE SPONSORSHIP OF THE GOSPEL
And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 (AMP).

Pray that the Spirit of God stirs up a burning passion in the hearts of every member of our churches to give towards partnership projects, Loveworld Networks, Ministry Programs, LTM & Radio and promptly redeem our pledges. Declare that we are inspired by visions of the impact of our sponsorship and moved by compassion for souls all over the world. Declare that blessings abound towards us and the power of multiplication is activated upon our giving.

5. Thank God for answered prayers and for our Prayer Rally Service today.  









PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

SONG 1: ETERNITY ENTHRONED
SONG 2: WEE LIFT OUR VOICE IIN TRIUMPHANT SONGS 

LOVEWORLD LYRICS

      








RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 









PRAYER RALLY




OFFERING TIME!

Bless your offerings and give them.


Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.

OFFERINGS 
TO GIVE
ESPEES ACCOUNT CODES FOR OFFERINGS
1. OFFERINGS/SPECIAL SEEDS: CEIC
2. TITHES: CEIC1
3. FIRST FRUIT: CEIC2
4. THANKSGIVING: CEIC2
5. PROPHETIC SEED (OFFER 7): CEIC3

ESPEE ACCOUNT CODES FOR PARTNERSHIP ARMS
1. HEALING SCHOOL: CEICHS
2. RHAPSODY: CEICROR
3. INNERCITY MISSIONS FOR CHILDREN: CEICICM
4. MINISTRY PROGRAMS: CEICMP
5. TEENS MINISTRY: CEICTM
6. CHILDREN'S MINISTRY: CEICCM
7. LTM: CELTM
8. LOVEWORLD USA:  LWUSA
9. LOVEWORLD XP:  LWXP
10. BIBLES: LWPRB
11. BOOKS: LWPMBKS

Please click to send receipts showing date and time of payment
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFQX829770659561

Download the Espees app from the Loveworld App Store. lwappstore.com

God bless you. 

 







PRAYER 

We exalt you Lord, giving you thanks for another opportunity to get blessed, receiving from every side, we are greatly enriched with more than enough to do more, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 





SPECIAL MINISTRATION

SONG: ENTHRALLED BY YOUR LOVE
LOVEWORLD LYRICS







 
 
 


(Click or scroll to the bottom of the site for announcements)

SCAN ME 












FIRST TIMERS/NEW CONVERTS

If you are joining us for the first time, click;
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFLA226933260569


If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Happy new monthJoin us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”







THIS AUGUST;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 11:24, Mark 16:16.

DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST, 2026.
I declare...

I thank God for granting me an understanding heart; I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom, and the boundless treasures of wisdom that are in the Word are unveiled to my spirit even now as I study the Word. The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to know and walk in God’s perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for His Spirit who leads me in the way I should go and guides me through the Word to see the right pictures and bring them into reality. I see God’s glory and goodness all around me, and I walk in the fullness of His grace and blessings today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Deuteronomy 31:8









Thank the Lord.

 
Let's say the grace. 

Now, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go in the anointing!!