FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2026, 5:00PM GMT+1
PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA
PRAYER POINTS
Our Prayer Session is for 40min, 10mins each.
Prayer Session
1. Speak in tongues.
2. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE EVER-INCREASING IMPACT OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST WITHIN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER IN EVERY NATION
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. Isaiah 9:7
2. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE EVER-INCREASING IMPACT OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST WITHIN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER IN EVERY NATION
Pray fervidly in tongues of the Spirit, and in line with the verses of scripture above, declaring the ever-increasing impact of the Church of Christ within the corridors of power in every nation, which cascades across every nation around the world. Declare that the impact of the Word of God on the leaders is evident in their choices, decisions, which thereafter produces positive outcomes that impacts on every nation.
3. WE ARE PRAYING FOR OUR JUST CONCUDED HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES WITH PASTOR CHRIS – FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE PROGRAM
“Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth” Jeremiah 33:6.
Thank God for those who participated in the just concluded Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris, especially those dealing with sicknesses. Thank God for the prevalence of their faith causing them to embrace divine health for their bodies. Thank God for removing every distraction, making their hearts ready for the Word conveyed. Thank God for the supernatural touch they received from the Master ushering remarkable blessings across the earth. Hallelujah!
4. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE CHURCH GROWTH AND PIONEERING WORK IN OUR CHURCHES
From whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. Ephesians 4:16 (NKJV).
Pray for our goals and targets in Church Growth, Pioneering, soul winning, Foundation School, Water Baptism and every other goal we have. Declare that by God’s Spirit we run through a troop and leap over walls. Pray that every Church, cell, service centre, youth & teens church we currently have is expanding and experiencing unprecedented growth in membership, finances and in influence. Declare that every church is pioneering a new church and each cell gives birth to a new cell. Declare that our evangelical efforts and strategies granted us by the Spirit are effective; causing many souls to hear and receive our Gospel, identify with us and be permanently added to our churches and cells across the zone.
Thank God for answered prayers, and for any special prayer request you have.
OFFERING
Bless and give your offerings .
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.
OFFERINGS/PARTNERSHIP
TO GIVE
ESPEES ACCOUNT CODES FOR OFFERINGS
1. OFFERINGS/SPECIAL SEEDS: CEIC
2. TITHES: CEIC1
3. FIRST FRUIT: CEIC2
4. THANKSGIVING: CEIC2
5. PROPHETIC SEED (OFFER 7): CEIC3
ESPEE ACCOUNT CODES FOR PARTNERSHIP ARMS
1. HEALING SCHOOL: CEICHS
2. RHAPSODY: CEICROR
3. INNERCITY MISSIONS FOR CHILDREN: CEICICM
4. MINISTRY PROGRAMS: CEICMP
5. TEENS MINISTRY: CEICTM
6. CHILDREN'S MINISTRY: CEICCM
7. LTM: CELTM
8. LOVEWORLD USA: LWUSA
9. LOVEWORLD XP: LWXP
10. BIBLES: LWPRB
11. BOOKS: LWPMBKS
Please click to send receipts showing date and time of payment
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFQX829770659561Download the Espees app from the Loveworld App Store. lwappstore.com
God bless you.
We give you great thanks Lord for our seeds and offerings given today in faith, we receive abundantly, in Jesus's Name. Amen.
THIS JULY;
SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 9:23, Mark 11:23.
DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2026
I declare...
I thank God for loving me and for choosing to favour me. His matchless love for me gives me the required boldness and confidence to be the success He created me to be. I take advantage of His great grace and lead others into this knowledge, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I thank God for making me a partaker of His glorious inheritance. I live in the overflowing goodness, victories and blessings of the Kingdom. I walk in the glorious heritage and liberty of the sons of God, and I flourish exceedingly in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I’m seated with Christ in the place of dominion and power. I live and see from above, reigning and ruling in the realm of life through Jesus Christ. My life is a daily adventure of the supernatural as I walk in the Spirit and constantly set my affections on Christ and the realities of our glorious eternal Kingdom. Amen!
PROPHECY
Psalms 121:6
SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 9:23, Mark 11:23.
DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2026
I declare...
I thank God for loving me and for choosing to favour me. His matchless love for me gives me the required boldness and confidence to be the success He created me to be. I take advantage of His great grace and lead others into this knowledge, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I thank God for making me a partaker of His glorious inheritance. I live in the overflowing goodness, victories and blessings of the Kingdom. I walk in the glorious heritage and liberty of the sons of God, and I flourish exceedingly in every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I’m seated with Christ in the place of dominion and power. I live and see from above, reigning and ruling in the realm of life through Jesus Christ. My life is a daily adventure of the supernatural as I walk in the Spirit and constantly set my affections on Christ and the realities of our glorious eternal Kingdom. Amen!
PROPHECY
Psalms 121:6
Let's say the grace.
Now, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.
Go in victory!

