Sunday 25 August 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                         


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 25TH AUGUST, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER GOODNEWS EGBERIKE BOBMANUEL 

5mins each.

1. Pray for our upcoming Global Kids Connect with Pastor Chris, pray that as a result of this program, more children are converted into the Kingdom, they are imparted with wisdom and taught the right way to go,

Ephesians 1:17-18
"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,"


2. Pray for Reach Out World, pray that as we host this event, there is a glorious transformation in the earth and a massive inpour of souls. There is change and transformation in the lives of men, women and children around the world. Hallelujah!

3. Pray for all the souls you have been winning since the beginning of our year of Redemption, thank God that they are all rooted and established in the ministry.

4. Thank God for today's Service, we receive all that the Spirit has for us. Hallelujah!




PRAISE AND WORSHIP


   LOVEWORLD SINGERS: THE I AM



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: LUMINOUS ECCLESIA



 

 


RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




Pray in tongues.

TODAY'S MESSAGE 

        

                           


OFFERING TIME!

Bless your seeds, thank God for them and give.
 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 

Only increase is what we have in our finances, we receive big, we are launched into eternal prosperity. Thank you Lord for this wonderful privilege to give and get blessed, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 


 
 











If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS AUGUST;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 1 Peter 2:2, Jeremiah 15:16.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I give myself wholly to God's Word, and declare that my profiting is evident, as I make progress by the Word. I thank God for positioning me through His Word to reign and rule over circumstances, triumphing gloriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the work He has committed into my hands, in reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. I’m unwavering as I put in the best of my resources, time and energy, in the divine task of reaching the world with the Gospel. Thus, I make great impact for the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 41:10









CLOSING BENEDICTION

Spend sometime to thank and worship the Lord for a wonderful Service today. 

 Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go in increase!