Friday 23 August 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                              


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY SISTER BRIGHT TRICIA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each.

1. Speak in tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:4
"He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but He that prophesieth edifieth the church."


2. Thank God for our upcoming ministry programs, we have good success in them, we make the required impact and cause the necessary changes in the lives of many
around the world.

Psalms 1:3
"...and whatsoever He doeth shall prosper."


3. Thank God for all that you are yet to achieve this month, you are achieving them by the Spirit with the wisdom and understanding from God.
Zechariah 4:6
Then He answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.


4. Thank the Lord for any specific prayer request you have.

John 16:24
ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.



OFFERING
Bless your offerings and give.
 
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.








PRAYER
Thank you Lord for our seeds, they are blessed and sanctified by God's Spirit, we give them as an act 9f worship and in obedience to the Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 
FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS AUGUST;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 1 Peter 2:2, Jeremiah 15:16.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I give myself wholly to God's Word, and declare that my profiting is evident, as I make progress by the Word. I thank God for positioning me through His Word to reign and rule over circumstances, triumphing gloriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the work He has committed into my hands, in reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. I’m unwavering as I put in the best of my resources, time and energy, in the divine task of reaching the world with the Gospel. Thus, I make great impact for the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 41:10








CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for our victory.


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go rejoicing!