Sunday 9 June 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                  


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 9TH JUNE, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER GOODNEWS EGBERIKE BOBMANUEL 

5mins each.

1. Pray for our ministry, we are moving forward and expanding on every side. All our work and all that we do bring glory to God. Our work is on a continuous spread across the globe. Hallelujah!

Psalms 1:3
"And He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever He doeth shall prosper."


2. Intercede for the unsaved around the world, thank God that the light of God’s glorious Gospel has shined in their hearts. They are saved and burning for the Lord.

2 Corinthians 4:6
"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."


3. Thank God for yourself, you are doing well in ministry, the zeal of the Father’s house has consumed you, you are a relevant and vital part of this ministry and the body of Christ.

Psalms 69:9
"For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up...."


4. Thank God for any special prayer request you have.

Luke 11:10
"For every one that asketh receiveth...."





PRAISE AND WORSHIP


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: ONLY SOVEREIGN GOD 




 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: THE I AM
 



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




Speak in tongues, it's time for the word.    

TODAY'S MESSAGE 


THE BOOK OF PHILIPPIANS PART 2B BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 



OFFERING TIME!

Speak to your tithes, seeds and offerings now.
 
Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 

Thank you Father for our tithes, seeds and offerings, we give them with joy. We are launched into perpetual abundance and prosperity through our givings today. Thank you Lord for blessing our seeds, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: POWER BELONGS TO YOU

 


 









If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Thanks and God bless you for coming.
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8









CLOSING BENEDICTION

We go with the Word burning in our hearts, we speak it forth and take others who hear us to another level. Hallelujah!

 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Cheer up brethren, the Word works!