Friday 7 June 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                        


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 7TH JUNE, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each
1. Speak in tongues

Jude 1:20
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,


2. Pray for those sick and in hospitals, the healing balm from the Lord soothes their pain causing wellness and strength in their bodies.

Psalms 107:20
He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.


3. Thank God for those in prison, there is riddance from the Lord causing a mighty deliverance on their behalf.

Matthew 25:36
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

4. Thank God for any special prayer request that you have.

Luke 11:10
For every one that asketh receiveth...




OFFERING
Declare words over your offerings and give them.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.








PRAYER

Thank you Lord for another opportunity to give, we give of our resources knowing that you have already blessed and multiplied us. Thank you for the grace and ability to give and give big, we receive our blessings, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 











FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8







CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answers to our prayers. 



Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go victorious!