Sunday 7 April 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY

                         


        

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY 

SUNDAY 7TH APRIL, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE 

5mins each.
1. Thank God for today's Service, as many that come with any challenge, go back with their miracles, they leave with testimonies on their lips. Hallelujah!

2. Pray for yourself, whatever need you have come with today for this Service, you go back with that need met.

3. Thank the Lord for all that we do in this Service today, all of it bring glory to God.

4. Thank God for our Global Communion Service today, we leave changed, transformed and imparted by the anointing. We receive every word coming from our Man of God Pastor Chris, and we run with them.





PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.




SPECIAL MINISTRATION








RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




PRAYERS WJTH PASTOR CHERI




OFFERING TIME!

Speak in tongues over your offerings and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 

Our offerings are blessed and sanctified of your Spirit. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to give again. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give unto our bossom as a result of our givings today. Thank you Lord for blessing our seeds sown today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION

LOVEWORLD SINGERS - IN HIS NAME 













If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. We know you were blessed. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS APRIL;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 4:18.

DECLARATION

I declare...

My faith increases as I give myself to the study of God's Word. I take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus, and to live a life of faith that’s based on God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

My life is an expression of the glory of God. I live independent of the circumstances and situations around me, because I know that all things work together for my good. Therefore, I rejoice always in the Lord, conscious that I’m a victor for life. Glory to God! 

I thank God for the news of His saving power, the Gospel. I’m grateful and honoured for the privilege to be a minister of reconciliation. Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of the Gospel of Christ, which has been graciously committed to my trust, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Philippians 1:6







CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answers to our prayers. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go rejoicing!