Saturday 26 November 2022

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

      

 

   

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 26TH NOVEMBER, 2022, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins


Make these declarations

Dear Father, thank you for the glorious and triumphant life in Christ which you've brought me into where there's no sickness, disease and infirmity. I thank you for your indestructible life that flows in every fibre of my being, making me unsusceptible and impregnable to the attacks of the devil, in Jesus Name. I have the life and nature of God in me; I've put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. I'm excited about my new life in Christ. I've passed from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from poverty to wealth. Praise God! 

Dear Father, thank you for justifying me and making me unreproveable and unblameable in your sight. I refuse to allow the devil or the opinions of others, or even my mind put me in a place of self￾condemnation. I'm free to serve you and free to live the good life, in Jesus Name. Amen. I declare that I've received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness; therefore I'm reigning in life as a king. I'm dominating the devil, sickness and disease! I've overcome the world and its systems, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit of it.” Therefore, I declare that am enjoying life to the full. Greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit; and no sickness can triumph in this body in the mighty Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I declare that the Word of God is working in me; in every fibre of my being, and in every bone of my body. As I receive the Word of God into me, it travels through my entire spirit, soul and body; it goes right into my cells and my bone marrow, cleansing me from within and refreshing me. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus is working in me! Eternal life is travelling through my being, energizing me from within. I cannot be diseased because eternal life is in my blood! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I have overcome! I am a victor! I can do all things through Christ that energizes me. That same Spirit that raised up Christ from the dead dwells in me; He vitalizes me from within. 

I declare that the life of my body is no longer by blood but by the Spirit of God! I cannot be infected in my blood because the Spirit of God is the life of my flesh. I am more than a conqueror in this life and I reign over sickness, over demons and the forces of darkness! I am blessed! I am walking in the blessing! I am walking in the Word of God; therefore the Word is producing the results of what it talks about in my life. Thank you Lord Jesus! I know who I am. Hallelujah!

The Bible says in Isaiah 33: 24, “And the inhabitant (of Zion) shall not say, I am sick”. I am a new creation, born into the kingdom of God. I dwell in Zion, the city of God; therefore, I will never have the testimony that I am sick. The sickable part of me has been taken out. I dwell in health; I walk in divine health all the days of my life. 

My body responds to the word of God and not to sickness. Sickness is foreign to my body, in the Name of Jesus. My testimony is that of health, peace, prosperity, wealth, and joy. I walk in the blessings of God. My life does not know sorrow, I am moving upward and forward only, in the Name of Jesus. My path is the path of the just; therefore it shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day (Proverbs 4:18). Everyday of my life, I get stronger; I am moving from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from strength to strength. God's Word is alive in me, and it is medicine to my flesh. I can never be sick, I can never be diseased, because Jesus paid the price for my health. I walk vitally in divine health. God's will in the area of my health, is prospering continually, in the Name of Jesus. I have overcome sickness, I have overcome disease, I have overcome the devil, and I have overcome the world, because the Holy Spirit dwells in me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I'm born again; therefore, I'm not ordinary. As the Father has life in Himself, even so has He given me to have His life; life without limits. Thus, I function with supernatural strength and abilities today; nothing and no one can hurt or harm me for my sufficiency is of God. Hallelujah! Through the power of your word and by the working of God's spirit, I walk in God's perfect will for my life today. There're no accidents or mishaps on my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of blessings! Goodne s s and me r cy follow me everywhere I go, and I have the supernatural grace to excel in all my endeavors today, in Jesus Name. Amen.

I refuse to lack any good thing, knowing that the Lord is my shepherd, and I've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus. Dear Father, I thank you for making me a testimony and the inheritor of the blessings of Abraham through my association with Christ. I'm prospering and living in the manifestation of your infinite blessings because I'm Abraham seed. I'm an heir according to the promise and joint-heir with Jesus, I'm blessed in the city, I am blessed in the field, and in my going out and in my coming in! I'm blessed to be a blessing!

Your word is my life and the light that illuminates my path! I fix my gaze on the word today, for guidance, direction, strength, wisdom and inspiration. Thank you for the transformation in my spirit and renewal in my soul that I experience daily through your word, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 



PRAYER

It's time to receive your healing. 

I command every devil of darkness to leave your body right now. Every disease dies from it's roots right now. Your knees have been restored back to normal. That back pain is gone. The death report is cancelled now, you are healed. Your blind eye has been opened, you can go ahead and check it. Stand up from that wheel chair, you are healed. Take your steps, God has healed you.

Those hands you couldn't raise because they were weak, raise them up now, the anointing is on those hands. 

Hallelujah! Do a dance now. God has healed you.



Give your offerings.

For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships using KingsPay,

KiinsPay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay


Click: https://christembassywebchurch.blogspot.com/p/to-give.html

You can also give directly with the Church link.


Testimonies to;

+2349132360843 (WhatsApp)