Saturday 18 November 2023

GLOBAL SUNDAY SERVICE

                               

        

GLOBAL SUNDAY  SERVICE 

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 19TH, 2023, 8:00AM GMT+1.




Speak in tongues!



GLOBAL SUNDAY SERVICE WITH PASTOR CHRIS 

OR






PARTNERSHIP
Pray over partnership seeds. Pray for it’s impact around the world, thank God for the lives gat would be changed.

Give using the offering link.




PRAYER
Our seeds are blessed and go to impact and change lives all over the world. More doors are opened to us, more nations are impacted with the gospel, destinies are altered and more lives are given a meaning. We thank you Lord for enriching us to do more, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 




OFFERING TIME!

Speak in tongues over your givings and bless them.
Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 

Lord we give you thanks for our givings today, we give in obedience to your Word. Thank you for the blessings that go with us even now, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 



If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome. Keep worshipping with us. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15



CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank you Lord for imparting us again, our week is blessed, we go in the anointing, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Keep shinning!