FRIDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER 2026, 5:00PM GMT+1
PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA
PRAYER POINTS
Our Prayer Session is for 40min, 10mins each.
Prayer Session
1. Speak in tongues.
2. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE LEADERS OF NATIONS
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6.
2. WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE LEADERS OF NATIONS
Pray for leaders of nations, declare that every satanic influence and deception that has held any back from receiving the gospel is cut off from them, and their hearts are open to God’s truth shining through. Declare that suddenly the spirits that had made some arrogant and obstinate against the light of God’s Word, lose their hold over them, and their lives are transformed suddenly.
3. WE ARE PRAYING FOR OUR SERVICES AND CHURCH PROGRAMS
Yes, God is more than ready to overwhelm you with every form of grace, so that you will have more than enough of everything—every moment and in every way. He will make you overflow with abundance in every good thing you do. 2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC).
Thank the Lord for an abundant supply of all resources to achieve every set target for these program in every church. Declare that we have more than enough men, money and material resources to accomplish all that is required. Declare that money comes to us by free course unhindered, we are giving beyond our natural ability, joyfully and cheerfully, being supernaturally supplied by the Spirit, and we are walking in God’s super abundance. Declare that we have multiplied harvests of blessings, in Jesus name. Amen.
4. WE ARE PRAYING FOR A MIGHTY HARVEST OF SOULS INTO OUR CHURCHES THIS MONTH
Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. Acts 2:41.
We are in the race for the last man; the responsibility is on each one of us to reach individuals with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray fervently in other tongues for a mighty harvest of souls into our churches, in this month. Decree that through every evangelical effort - our programs, services, meetings, outreaches, ministry material distributions, ministry platforms and personal witnessing, men, women, boys and girls are coming to Christ in their multitudes; they are added to our churches and the kingdom of God is expanding every single day.
Thank God for answered prayers and for any special prayer request you have.
Declare that we experience extraordinary favour in our workplaces, businesses and jobs and we make giant strides in all fields of endeavour, and abound in miracles and testimonies every day.
OFFERING
Bless and give your offerings .
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.
OFFERINGS/PARTNERSHIP
TO GIVE
ESPEES ACCOUNT CODES FOR OFFERINGS
1. OFFERINGS/SPECIAL SEEDS: CEIC
2. TITHES: CEIC1
3. FIRST FRUIT: CEIC2
4. THANKSGIVING: CEIC2
5. PROPHETIC SEED (OFFER 7): CEIC3
ESPEE ACCOUNT CODES FOR PARTNERSHIP ARMS
1. HEALING SCHOOL: CEICHS
2. RHAPSODY: CEICROR
3. INNERCITY MISSIONS FOR CHILDREN: CEICICM
4. MINISTRY PROGRAMS: CEICMP
5. TEENS MINISTRY: CEICTM
6. CHILDREN'S MINISTRY: CEICCM
7. LTM: CELTM
8. LOVEWORLD USA: LWUSA
9. LOVEWORLD XP: LWXP
10. BIBLES: LWPRB
11. BOOKS: LWPMBKS
Please click to send receipts showing date and time of payment
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFQX829770659561Download the Espees app from the Loveworld App Store. lwappstore.com
God bless you.
We declare increase and multiplication in our resources and finances, we are blessed daily on each side. Thank you Lord for continuous blessings in our lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
THIS SEPTEMBER;
SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 16:17, John 3:15.
DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2026.
I declare...
I thank God for the authority He has given me in Christ Jesus to reign and rule over all things. I thank God for the holy angels that minister for me. Right now, in the Name of Jesus, I dispatch them to bring to pass all that you’ve ordained to happen in my life and for me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I thank God for the life of Christ in my spirit that’s made me one with God and brought perfection and excellence into my life. My life is for glory and I function by the dominion of the Spirit today, in Jesus Name. Amen.
I thank God for giving me a deeper understanding of prayer and what it does for me. As I remain reverent and consistent in prayer, my heart is full of the revelation of the Word, giving no room for doubt or unbelief, and my faith prevails against all opposing circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
PROPHECY
Psalm 35:27
SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 16:17, John 3:15.
DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2026.
I declare...
I thank God for the authority He has given me in Christ Jesus to reign and rule over all things. I thank God for the holy angels that minister for me. Right now, in the Name of Jesus, I dispatch them to bring to pass all that you’ve ordained to happen in my life and for me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
I thank God for the life of Christ in my spirit that’s made me one with God and brought perfection and excellence into my life. My life is for glory and I function by the dominion of the Spirit today, in Jesus Name. Amen.
I thank God for giving me a deeper understanding of prayer and what it does for me. As I remain reverent and consistent in prayer, my heart is full of the revelation of the Word, giving no room for doubt or unbelief, and my faith prevails against all opposing circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
PROPHECY
Psalm 35:27
Let's say the grace.
Now, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.
Go rejoicing!

