Sunday, 30 August 2026

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                                                      

                        

SUNDAY SERVICE

SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST, 2026, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 25mins, 5mins each.



PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER SOMMIE 

1. Speak in tongues.

2. 
WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE UNHINDERED SPREAD OF THE GOSPEL IN THE NATIONS

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:18-19.

Pray against all malicious and antichrist policies and laws, crafted to hinder the spread of the Gospel and conversion of souls in the nations. Declare that all such laws are abrogated in the name of Jesus Christ. We overturn everything that was stated to enact anti conversion laws in every country, they cannot stand. We declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over every nation and every city in all the world, and the Gospel will be preached as a witness to all nations, in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen

3. WE ARE PRAYING FOR OUR DEAR MAN OF GOD, PASTOR CHRIS
And I will give you Pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. Jeremiah 3:15

Thank God for our dear man of God, Pastor Chris, pray and declare that he continually ministers in the fulness of the blessings of the gospel of Christ. Thank God for the increased revelation and insight into mysteries and secrets granted to him. Declare that in this month and beyond, greater utterance is granted Pastor to continually minister this gospel with power and authority. Pray that more doors are opened for him to reach the nations, especially decision and policy makers in all the nations of the world.

4. DECLARATION
Declare that this Sunday all our brethren, invitees and returning first timers will come in their numbers, we receive a massive and unprecedented harvest of souls into all our churches, filling our churches to full capacity. Declare we abound in miracles and testimonies today.

5. Thank God for answered prayers and for Service today.








PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

SONG 1: ALL CONQUERING KING
SONG 2: I SEE THE GLORY

LOVEWORLD LYRICS

      








RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 






LWUSA 
https://kingscloud.co/api/shared_file/EJ37YUNUWLKB62QEMZ5A7Q4XOJKYQR4X

LTM
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13W7YtGqsnH1JMYsaizWRMekfqukeWwZ_?usp=sharing

ALPHA TV 5.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cDDNrg06K37WGtXChBwySAHR8IU_5FAm/view?usp=drivesdk






TODAY'S MESSAGE






OFFERING TIME!

Bless your offerings and give them.


Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.

OFFERINGS/PARTNERSHIP 
TO GIVE
ESPEES ACCOUNT CODES FOR OFFERINGS
1. OFFERINGS/SPECIAL SEEDS: CEIC
2. TITHES: CEIC1
3. FIRST FRUIT: CEIC2
4. THANKSGIVING: CEIC2
5. PROPHETIC SEED (OFFER 7): CEIC3

ESPEE ACCOUNT CODES FOR PARTNERSHIP ARMS
1. HEALING SCHOOL: CEICHS
2. RHAPSODY: CEICROR
3. INNERCITY MISSIONS FOR CHILDREN: CEICICM
4. MINISTRY PROGRAMS: CEICMP
5. TEENS MINISTRY: CEICTM
6. CHILDREN'S MINISTRY: CEICCM
7. LTM: CELTM
8. LOVEWORLD USA:  LWUSA
9. LOVEWORLD XP:  LWXP
10. BIBLES: LWPRB
11. BOOKS: LWPMBKS

Please click to send receipts showing date and time of payment
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFQX829770659561

Download the Espees app from the Loveworld App Store. lwappstore.com

God bless you. 

 







PRAYER 

Thank you Lord for blessing our seeds, tithes and offerings.  We are blessed beyond measure and all,our needs are met, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 





SPECIAL MINISTRATION

SONG: ETERNITY IS SET IN MY HEART
LOVEWORLD LYRICS







 
 
 


(Click or scroll to the bottom of the site for announcements)

SCAN ME 












FIRST TIMERS/NEW CONVERTS

If you are joining us for the first time, click;
https://kingsforms.online/form/respond/KFLA226933260569


If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Happy new monthJoin us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”







THIS AUGUST;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Mark 11:24, Mark 16:16.

DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST, 2026.
I declare...

I thank God for granting me an understanding heart; I have insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom, and the boundless treasures of wisdom that are in the Word are unveiled to my spirit even now as I study the Word. The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to know and walk in God’s perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for His Spirit who leads me in the way I should go and guides me through the Word to see the right pictures and bring them into reality. I see God’s glory and goodness all around me, and I walk in the fullness of His grace and blessings today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Deuteronomy 31:8









Thank the Lord.
 
Let's say the grace. 

Now, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go a winner!