Friday 20 September 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                                


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each.

1. Pray for youths and children all around the world, thank God for they are delivered from the wrong hands, they are delivered from satanic ideologies and influences. They are saved and delivered from every work of satan. 

Obadiah 1:17-18.
"But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it." 

2. Pray and thank the Lord for Reach Out World, thank God for every target for it, it is accomplished by the Spirit. Money locates every partner and they fulfill their vows. There is a massive response and all our partners are excited to give. 

Philippians 1:4-5,7(NIV).
"In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.... It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me." 

3. Thank God for all our upcoming ministry programs, we have maximum results in them all. We hit every target set, and every aim for the program is achieved. 

Psalms 1:3
"... and whatsoever He doeth shall prosper." 

4. Pray for any special prayer request you have now. 

John 14:14
"If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." 



OFFERING
Pray over your offerings and give.
 
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.








PRAYER
Thank you Lord for our offerings today, we give our ways to the top, thank you Lord for men give unto our bossom and we are blessed in our giving, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

 
FOUNDATION SCHOOL








THIS SEPTEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: John 17:6, John 17:14

DECLARATION

I declare...

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I’m a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Hallelujah!

I thank the Lord for enlightening me through His blessed Word on the value of every soul. I declare that all those who’re unsaved, including my friends, relatives, colleagues and associates, are delivered from darkness unto light, and are turned from the power of Satan unto God, they become partakers of God’s righteousness, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Haggai 2:9









CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answers.


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go in victory!