Friday 2 August 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                           


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 2ND AUGUST, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each.


HEALING STREAMS
1. Speak in tongues. See visions of program as you speak in tongues, create pictures of how you want the program to be. Prophesy into the program. Hallelujah!

Numbers 12:6
And He said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.


2. Thank God for the publicity for the program, it is backed up by the Spirit of God and the anointing. Every where it is publicized, they hear it and respond by attending. Glory to God!

Acts 9:42
And it was known throughout all Joppa; and many believed in the Lord.


3. Let's pray for the impact of this program in the lives of all who participate and in the whole earth, there has never been any like it, we get testimonies we have never gotten and experience miracles we have never seen. All that we see and experience are mindblowing. Hallelujah!

Haggai 2:9
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.


4. Thank God for your expectations for the program.
Also thank God that all that we need for the program, has been made readily available by the Spirit of God. Praise God!

Proverbs 23:18
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



OFFERING
Speak in tongues, bless your offerings and give them. 
 
Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.








PRAYER
We give our seeds in faith and as an act of worship, we receive a bountiful harvest as a result. We declare that poverty, lack and want are far from us, we enjoy only peace with prosperity. Hallelujah!

 
FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS AUGUST;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 1 Peter 2:2, Jeremiah 15:16.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I give myself wholly to God's Word, and declare that my profiting is evident, as I make progress by the Word. I thank God for positioning me through His Word to reign and rule over circumstances, triumphing gloriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the work He has committed into my hands, in reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. I’m unwavering as I put in the best of my resources, time and energy, in the divine task of reaching the world with the Gospel. Thus, I make great impact for the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 41:10








CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for our victory.


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go jubilating!