Saturday 27 July 2024

HEALING STREAMS

                                                        

        

HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES WITH PASTOR CHRIS
FRIDAY 26TH TO SUNDAY 28TH JULY, 2024. 3:00PM GMT+1 DAILY. 




Speak in tongues!



HEALING STREAMS DAY 2

or

OFFERING TIME!

Bless and give your offerings. 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER 
Lord we give you thanks for the opportunity to give again, we give knowing we have been enriched on every side. We are blessed with multiple sources of income and we give bigger, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 





If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS JULY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Ezekiel 33:7-8, Ezekiel 33:9.

DECLARATION

I declare...

Christ dwells in my heart by faith; I’m rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I’m filled with all the fulness of God! Amen.

The Word has in it the ability to make me what it talks about. Jesus Christ is Lord of my life; I refuse to be in bondage to any habit or lifestyle that’s contrary to God’s Word. I have the Greater One living in me, and He guides and propels me from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I am the first and the best of everything God created. I’m the perfection of beauty, fashioned for excellence. My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendour; I display God’s perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world.


PROPHECY
1 John 2:20





CLOSING BENEDICTION 

Thank the Lord.
 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go in the miraculous!