Sunday 30 June 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                    


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 30TH JUNE, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER BRIGHT TRICIA

5mins each.
1. Pray for all our First Timers and New Converts in our Church, they have come to stay, the Word that they receive ministers to their spirits, they are enlightened and informed by the Word.

2. Thank God for all our Leaders and Pastors, they are full of zeal from the Spirit. They are moving forward in their work, in wisdom and in strength, they are doing well. They are all fruitful and productive, functioning with wisdom and ability from the Spirit.

3. Thank God for ICLC, more labourers are added to us. We birth new cell leaders, new senior cell leaders, new bible study class teachers and other leadership positions in other categories.

4. Thank God for all our other upcoming ministry programs, the aim for each and every one of them is achieved. 





PRAISE AND WORSHIP


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: I SEE THE GLORY 





 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: YOUR NAME LORD

 
 



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




Pray in the Holy Ghost.  

TODAY'S MESSAGE 



 

OFFERING TIME!

Bless your seeds and offerings and give.
 
Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 

Thank you Lord for blessing us with seed to sow, we give cheerfully and in faith with the expectation of a bountiful and abundant harvest. Thank you for blessing us richly with the best things of life to enjoy. We worship you with our givings, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: DIVINE DESTINY





 









If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Thanks and God bless you for coming.
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8









CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord.

 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Cheer up brethren, the Word works!