Sunday 2 June 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY

                                 


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 2ND JUNE, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE 

5mins each.

1. Pray concerning our Prayer Rally today, thank God for your expectations for the meeting, mention them and thank the Lord that they are all met.

2. Pray and thank the Lord concerning your expectations for our Global Communion Service today, thank God for the Word for the month, we run with it. Hallelujah!

3. Thank God for our Man of God, Pastor Chris, it's always a greater level of the anointing for him, it's from glory to glory, from victory to victory and from grace to grace for him, in the Name of Jesus.

4. Thank God for our Man of God, Pastor Cheri, she ministers with the anointing, her life is in an upward and forward direction, she is basking in the anointing and functioning in an unusual grace, all her heart desires are met, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen 





PRAISE AND WORSHIP


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: I SEE THE GLORY 



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: THE ONLY GOD THERE IS
 
 




RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




PRAYERS WITH PASTOR CHERI 

 




OFFERING TIME!

Speak to your tithes, seeds and offerings now.
 
Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 

Precious Father, we present our offerings to You today, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give unto our bossom. We receive a multiplied harvest for our givings, in the Name of Jesus. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: MORE THAN LIFE TO ME

 
 









If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. Thanks and God bless you for coming.
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS JUNE;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: 2 Timothy 4:8, Philippians 4:13.

DECLARATION

I declare...

I have a victorious life in Christ. I make full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I can never be disadvantaged because I live in God’s Word, which produces in, and for me, the result of what it says, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the honour and privilege of the beautiful life I’ve been called into: a life of dominion, authority and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over circumstances, to God's glory and praise, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Revelation 3:8









CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank you Lord for answers to our prayers.

 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Keep winning!