Sunday 26 May 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE

                                


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 26TH MAY, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER SOMMIE 

5mins each.

1. Pray for Christians who are being persecuted for the sake of the gospel, they are delivered from every evil machination planned by the enemy. They do their work with joy, producing results on every side.

2 Thessalonians 3:2
"And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith."


2. Thank God for the prevalence of the gospel in the earth. The gospel is moving and penetrating all the nations of the earth and cannot be stopped.

Habakkuk 2:14
"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."


3. Thank God for our Church/Churches, we are making progress with giant strides and advancing in all that we do, there is no stopping us.

4. Thank God for a glorious Service today. 





PRAISE AND WORSHIP


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU MORE


 LOVEWORLD SINGERS: MORE THAN LIFE TO ME




RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




Pray in the Holy Ghost. 

TODAY'S MESSAGE 




OFFERING TIME!

Bless your offerings.
 
Go ahead and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 

We thank you Lord for this opportunity to give again and get blessed, we receive today, a multiplied harvest of our seeds sown. We dispatch money angels to bring us miracle monies. Thank you Lord for our seeds today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: DIVINE DESFTINY

 
 









If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. We welcome you specially. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS MAY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Obadiah 1:21, 1 Timothy 4:7.

DECLARATION

I declare...

With faith, meekness, and gladness, I receive God's engrafted Word, which is able to build me up and deliver unto me what rightfully belongs to me in Christ. God's Word is effectual in me today, producing in me what it talks about, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for the privilege and opportunity of prayer, for the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus, and experience extraordinary results every day. I live triumphantly today by the power of the Word, and ability of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Jeremiah 30:16








CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank you Lord for a glorious time in your presence, we have had a great time fellowshipping with you. We go carrying your presence and in your blessings. Thank you Lord for the transformation we have received today, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 

 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go a champion!