Friday 12 April 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                   


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 12TH APRIL, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

PRAYER OF INTERCESSION
Romans 8:27
"And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

1 Timothy 2:1
"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;"


We'll be interceding today. Hallelujah!

Let us intercede for;

1. The nations of the earth, they are all under the influence and guidance of the Spirit. There is peace and security and they are blessed with the best things of life. All that is needed for a balanced economy has been made abundantly available. Hallelujah!

Psalms 122:6
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee."


2. The youths in each nation, they are far from the evil manipulations of the enemy, they are far from wicked vices and plans of the enemy. They are born again and preaching the gospel of the Kingdom. They live lives that glorify the Lord.

Ecclesiastes 12:1
"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;"

Psalms 71:17
"O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works."


3. Those in authority, kings, rulers, governors and presidents, they are fulfilling the will of God for the nations. They are far from unproductive and wicked advices from men of the flesh, they seek only godly counsels from men of God and thereby, make wise decisions in all their dealings. Their decisions favour the righteous cause of the gospel.

1 Timothy 2:1-4
"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the  knowledge of the truth."


4. Those around you and in your sphere of contact who are not saved. The gospel, the Word of God deposited in their spirits begin to minister to them causing them to yield and in turn, receive salvation.

2 Corinthians 4:6
"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."




OFFERING
Bless your offerings and give them.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

We are blessed today for giving, the Bible says, it is more blessed to give than to receive, so we are blessed. Thank you Lord for increasing us again in our finances, we receive abundantly, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 













FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS APRIL;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 4:18.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My faith increases as I give myself to the study of God's Word. I take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus, and to live a life of faith that’s based on God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

My life is an expression of the glory of God. I live independent of the circumstances and situations around me, because I know that all things work together for my good. Therefore, I rejoice always in the Lord, conscious that I’m a victor for life. Glory to God! 

I thank God for the news of His saving power, the Gospel. I’m grateful and honoured for the privilege to be a minister of reconciliation. Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of the Gospel of Christ, which has been graciously committed to my trust, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Philippians 1:6






CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for victory!



Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go testifying!