Friday 26 April 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                                    


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 26TH APRIL, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY SISTER SOMMIE 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

1. Intercede for the salvation of souls around the world.

Habakkuk 2:14
"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

2. Pray for all our Churches in CE Web and Blog Churches, they are growing rapidly, there is increase in all aspects and part of the Church. Also, we birth more soul winners who are vibrant in soul winning and running with the vision of the ministry.

Acts 5:14
"And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)"

3. Pray for our upcoming programs, Soul Winners Congress and Rhapathon both with Pastor Chris, the aim for each of these programs is achieved. We birth more soul winners who are passionate in soul winning and evangelism, they win souls making lasting impact in the Kingdom. We birth more sponsors for Rhapsody, there is tremendous increase in the impact of our messenger angel in the earth. Hallelujah!

Matthew 24:14
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

4. Pray for any special prayer request you have.

Matthew 7:8
"For every one that asketh receiveth;" 





OFFERING
Speak in tongues your seeds and give them.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

Our seeds today are blessed and sanctified of Your Spirit Lord, we worship you Lord with them and we receive a multiplied harvest of the seeds we have sown, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 












FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS APRIL;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 4:18.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My faith increases as I give myself to the study of God's Word. I take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus, and to live a life of faith that’s based on God's Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

My life is an expression of the glory of God. I live independent of the circumstances and situations around me, because I know that all things work together for my good. Therefore, I rejoice always in the Lord, conscious that I’m a victor for life. Glory to God! 

I thank God for the news of His saving power, the Gospel. I’m grateful and honoured for the privilege to be a minister of reconciliation. Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of the Gospel of Christ, which has been graciously committed to my trust, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Philippians 1:6






CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for victory!



Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go in victory!