Wednesday 6 March 2024

YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS

                                                    

        

YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS SEASON 9, PHASE 2 WITH PASTOR CHRIS 

WEDNESDAY 6TH TO FRIDAY 8TH MARCH, 2024, 7:00PM GMT+1 




Speak in tongues!




YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS SEASON 9, PHASE 2 DAY 1

OR








OFFERING TIME!

Declare words over your seeds and give.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER 
We are walking in the reality of our inheritance conscious that we have overcome lack and want. We apprehend all that you have made available to us in Christ, enjoying and living the good life you have planned for us, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

 




If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church. We are glad you came. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS MARCH;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Hebrews 11:17-18, Hebrews 11:19.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I thank God for teaching me to pray without ceasing for my country. I thank God for His divine power and wisdom that’s released, even now, upon the leaders and political office holders for them to do God's will, and for righteousness to be established in the land and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

By the power of God’s Spirit, I apprehend my heritage in Christ! There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I’m a possessor of all things, being an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 2:3



CLOSING BENEDICTION 

Thank the Lord.
 

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Keep dominating!