Sunday 24 March 2024

SUNDAY SERVICE: ALL-PRAISE SERVICE

                         


        

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 24TH MARCH, 2024, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE 

5mins each.

1. Speak in tongues, building up yourself on your most holy faith.

Jude 1:20
"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"


2. Thank God for our ALL-PRAISE Service today, we go back changed, improved and transformed. Only testimonies abound as a result of our praise and worship. Glory to God!

3. Thank God for your expectations for our ALL-PRAISE Service, they are all met.

Proverbs 23:18
"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."

4. Thank God for upcoming Global Day of Prayer, we experience only the miraculous and all our expectations are met. All our invitees respond and they go back changed and transformed. Hallelujah!





PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 25mins in praise and worship to God. Take six worship songs and six praise songs.


SPECIAL MINISTRATIONS


MINISTRATION 1




MINISTRATION 2






RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




PRAISE SESSION 




OFFERING TIME!

Bless and give your offerings.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 

We give you thanks Precious Father for our givings done today, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give unto our bossom. Angels are released on our behalf to bring for us our due harvests, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 

 



CHOIR MINISTRATION

LOVEWORLD SINGERS: FOREVER YOU ARE GOD 











If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome. Thank you for coming. We believe you had a great time praising God. We know you were blessed. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.

Come with others as you come again. 
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 



THIS MARCH;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Hebrews 11:17-18, Hebrews 11:19.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I thank God for teaching me to pray without ceasing for my country. I thank God for His divine power and wisdom that’s released, even now, upon the leaders and political office holders for them to do God's will, and for righteousness to be established in the land and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

By the power of God’s Spirit, I apprehend my heritage in Christ! There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I’m a possessor of all things, being an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 2:3








CLOSING BENEDICTION

Have you been blessed?
Lift up your hands and worship the Lord. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go rejoicing!