Friday 23 February 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                               


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 23RD FEBRUARY, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each
1. Thank the Lord for our upcoming ministry programs, Global Day of Praise, Reachout World Extravaganza and Healing Streams, the Spirit of God has gone ahead of us to put things in place concerning these programs. We experience only the miraculous even before the programs begin. Hallelujah!

2. Thank the Lord for all our members in this Church, they are doing well in all areas and aspects of their lives. They functioning in God’s perfect will for their lives.

3. Thank the Lord for all our partners in this Church, they are blessed in their givings. Seed is ministered to them at every point in time, they are far from lack and want, they are connected to unending supplies and wealth.

2 Corinthians 9:9-11
"(As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; He hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. Now He that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God."



4. Thank God for yourself and any special prayer request you have.

Matthew 7:7

"Ask, and it shall be given you...." 




OFFERING
Bless and give your offerings.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

Lord, we thank you for this opportunity to give to you again, we extricate ourselves from lack and want and launch our barns into unending supplies of all that we require, in Jesus's Mighty Name. Amen. 
 









FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS FEBRUARY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Romans 4:16, Romans 4:17, Romans 4:18-19, Romans 4:20-22.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I thank God for the investment of the Word in me, and the training that I receive through the Spirit, which has helped me form an excellent character. I recognize and take advantage of God’s grace in me to do more, and attain higher heights of greatness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for showing me the importance of personal study of the Word, a vital ingredient in my Christian walk. As I study and meditate on the Word today, I’m positioned to fulfil God’s desire and plan for my life, and my profiting is evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I’m a new creation; old things are passed away, and all things are new in me! I’m an heir of God, and joint-heir with Christ. I’ve been freely and graciously justified to have right standing with God, by His grace, which was bestowed on me in Christ Jesus. Glory to God forever more!


PROPHECY
Isaiah 30:23






CLOSING BENEDICTION

Rejoice and thank the Lord for answers!


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go rejoicing!