Friday 16 February 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                              


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.


PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

1. Thank the Lord for our upcoming ministry programs, Global Day of Praise, Reachout World Extravaganza and Healing Streams. Thank God that the aim for each program is achieved and all our expectations for these programs are met.

2. Let's thank God for ourselves, we are redeemers and we have taken our place. We are fulfilling our role of extricating others, ourselves, our friends and our loved ones from anything detrimental. These ones fulfill God's plans for their lives.

3. Thank God for your family, friends and loved ones who are not saved, the light of the gospel has shined in their hearts resulting in their salvation.

2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

4. Thank God for yourself and any special prayer request you have. 



OFFERING
Pray, bless and give your offerings.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

Thank you Lord for our seeds, we send them forth and they go to produce for us our desired miracles. We are blessed in our giving today, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.

 








FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS FEBRUARY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Romans 4:16, Romans 4:17, Romans 4:18-19, Romans 4:20-22.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I thank God for the investment of the Word in me, and the training that I receive through the Spirit, which has helped me form an excellent character. I recognize and take advantage of God’s grace in me to do more, and attain higher heights of greatness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for showing me the importance of personal study of the Word, a vital ingredient in my Christian walk. As I study and meditate on the Word today, I’m positioned to fulfil God’s desire and plan for my life, and my profiting is evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I’m a new creation; old things are passed away, and all things are new in me! I’m an heir of God, and joint-heir with Christ. I’ve been freely and graciously justified to have right standing with God, by His grace, which was bestowed on me in Christ Jesus. Glory to God forever more!


PROPHECY
Isaiah 30:23





CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answers!


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go a victor!