Sunday 4 February 2024

GLOBAL SERVICE

                                       

        

GLOBAL SERVICE 

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 4TH, 2024, 9:00PM GMT+1.




Speak in tongues!



FEBRUARY 2024 GLOBAL SERVICE WITH PASTOR CHRIS


OR




 


OFFERING TIME!

Bless and give your tithes, offerings and seeds.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.






PRAYER 
We thank you Precious Lord for our supernatural supply, thank you for meeting our needs. We give out of our abundance knowing that a mighty harvest awaits us, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 





If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome. Thank you for coming and happy new month. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 






THIS FEBRUARY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Romans 4:16, Romans 4:17, Romans 4:18-19, Romans 4:20-22.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I thank God for the investment of the Word in me, and the training that I receive through the Spirit, which has helped me form an excellent character. I recognize and take advantage of God’s grace in me to do more, and attain higher heights of greatness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank God for showing me the importance of personal study of the Word, a vital ingredient in my Christian walk. As I study and meditate on the Word today, I’m positioned to fulfil God’s desire and plan for my life, and my profiting is evident, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I’m a new creation; old things are passed away, and all things are new in me! I’m an heir of God, and joint-heir with Christ. I’ve been freely and graciously justified to have right standing with God, by His grace, which was bestowed on me in Christ Jesus. Glory to God forever more!


PROPHECY
Isaiah 30:23

CLOSING BENEDICTION
Thank the Lord.

Let's share the grace. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go in increase! Happy New Month!