Friday 26 January 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                            


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 26TH JANUARY, 2024, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

OUR UPCOMING MINISTRY PROGRAMS
1. Pray for our upcoming ministry Programs, Your Loveworld Specials, Reachout World Extravaganza, Healing Streams... they are all life changing and transforming. We experience only the miraculous all through these programs.

John 6:2
"And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which He did on them that were diseased."


2. Thank God for our Man of God, Pastor Chris, as he ministers during these programs, lives are changed and destinies altered. The anointing saturates the atmosphere as he ministers.

1 Corinthians 1:5
"That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;"

Ephesians 6:19
"And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,"

3. Thank God for all those involved in one assignment or the other during these programs, they function by the leading of God’s Spirit and by the wisdom of God. They are led by the Spirit in all that they do.

Proverbs 24:3
"Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:"


4. Thank God for yourself and your expectations during these programs.

Proverbs 23:18
"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."



OFFERING
Pray over your offerings and give them.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

Thank you Lord for moving us forward in our finances as a result of our givings today,  we receive mighty harvests and outpour of miracles and blessings on our lives today, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 











FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS JANUARY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Galatians 3:16, Galatians 3:29.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My mindset is adjusted to think, talk and act in line with who I am—the seed of Abraham—one that’s been separated for glory and honour. I’m conscious that I’m uniquely different, because of God’s presence and glory in my life. Therefore, I’m triumphant always, reigning and winning in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I am separated unto God and ordained for His sacred use. I am a blessing to my world! I’m a solution provider, a lifter of men, a dispenser of God’s grace, excellence, righteousness and wisdom! I thank God for ordaining me to lead and show many the path to divine life, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Zephaniah 3:17





CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answered prayers!


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go more than a conqueror!