Friday 5 January 2024

PRAYER SERVICE

                         


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 5TH JANUARY, 2023, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY SISTER BRIGHT TRICIA 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

1. Speak in tongues!

1 Corinthians 14:4
"He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself...."


2. Thank God for this year of Redemption, we experience Redemption in every area as a Church. Go ahead and declare words.

Job 22:28
"Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways."


3. Thank God for the year of Redemption for yourself, declare words concerning specific areas you want to achieve this.

4. Pray for the nations of the earth, they are aligned with message for the year. All that they do, favour the righteous cause of the Gospel.



OFFERING
Bless and give your seeds.

BOOK OF THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, THE POWER OF YOUR MIND. We are sponsoring at least 5copies. A copy is $4. Use the link for the offerings to send in your sponsorship.

Chat with us on KingsChat @cewebandblogchurches.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.







PRAYER

We give you all the thanks Lord for the opportunity to give again, we expand and thereby increase our capacity and ability to do more, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 












FOUNDATION SCHOOL





THIS JANUARY;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Galatians 3:16, Galatians 3:29.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My mindset is adjusted to think, talk and act in line with who I am—the seed of Abraham—one that’s been separated for glory and honour. I’m conscious that I’m uniquely different, because of God’s presence and glory in my life. Therefore, I’m triumphant always, reigning and winning in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I am separated unto God and ordained for His sacred use. I am a blessing to my world! I’m a solution provider, a lifter of men, a dispenser of God’s grace, excellence, righteousness and wisdom! I thank God for ordaining me to lead and show many the path to divine life, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Zephaniah 3:17





CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank the Lord for answered prayers.


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go in Redemption!