Saturday 2 December 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY

                               

        

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY 

SUNDAY 3RD DECEMBER, 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE

5mins each
1. Thank God for our Global Communion Service today with Pastor, thank God for your expectations. Also, everyone we invite comes. We receive today, in Jesus' Name.

2. Thank God for our Prayer Rally, it's a success. We go back with answers to our prayers.  Hallelujah!

3. Thank the Lord for yourself, your expectations for today are met.

4. Thank God for all our First Timers and New Converts, they are coming in their numbers and are impacted by God’s Spirit and anointing even today, in Jesus' Name. 



PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




.





OFFERING TIME!

Take your offerings, thank God for them and give. 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 

Thank you Lord, we are loaded even now, more than enough that we require because of our seeds sown, we open more doors for bigger givings, in Jesus' Name. Amen.



CHOIR MINISTRATION



LOVEWORLD SINGERS: STRONG AND MIGHTY GOD






If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome to Church,  thanks for coming. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS DECEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Hebrews 11:6, Hebrews 11:8, Hebrews 11:9, Hebrews 11:10.

DECLARATION
I declare...

My mindset is adjusted to think, talk and act in line with who I am—the seed of Abraham—one that’s been separated for glory and honour. I’m conscious that I’m uniquely different, because of God’s presence and glory in my life. Therefore, I’m triumphant always, reigning and winning in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I am separated unto God and ordained for His sacred use. I am a blessing to my world! I’m a solution provider, a lifter of men, a dispenser of God’s grace, excellence, righteousness and wisdom! I thank God for ordaining me to lead and show many the path to divine life, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

PROPHECY
Zephaniah 3:17



CLOSING BENEDICTION

Worship and thank the Lord now!

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Keep winning!