Saturday 11 November 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE

                             

        

SUNDAY SERVICE

SUNDAY 12TH NOVEMBER, 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY SISTER BRIGHT TRICIA 

5mins each.
1. Pray for yourself and your work in the house of God, you are useful and relevant to the Kingdom of God, you are fruitful and productive. Hallelujah!

2. Thank God for IPPC, we achieve every set goal and target, we finish the meeting accomplished.

3. Pray for our financial growth as a Church, there is tremendous increase after IPPC, we birth new partners who are committed to giving, in our Church! Hallelujah!

4. Thank the Lord for any specific prayer request you have even at this time.



PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 25mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




Speak in tongues.





OFFERING TIME!

Bless your givings now as you speak in tongues over them.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 
Thank you Lord for this opportunity to give and get blessed. We give you our seeds today, knowing that Angels are on the move for us ensuring a bountiful harvest,  in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.

 


CHOIR MINISTRATION


LOVEWORLD SINGERS: YOUR NAME IS LORD 
If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

Welcome. Thanks for coming. Join us;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15



CLOSING BENEDICTION

Thank you Lord for a beautiful week ahead, we step into it with joy being fruitful and productive at every count. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Keep winning!