Friday 24 November 2023

PRAYER SERVICE

                     


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 2023, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

1. Pray that the Word has free course and is glorified in the earth.

2 Thessalonians 3:1
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:


2. Pray for all our ministry arms, there is increased impact and reach with each one of them. Mighty testimonies continue to abound with them.

Acts 19:20
So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.


3. Thank God for the ministry of the Word in your life, you are proof that the Word works. Testimonies abound with you because of the impact of God’s Word in your life.

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.


4. Thank God for our Church,  we are growing without limits,  increasing and expanding on every side.

Acts 2:47
Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.



OFFERING

Bless your offerings and give.

To give your partnership, and other givings,..., use the link for the offerings. 

Also give for ROW with the link for the offerings.






PRAYER

We thank you Lord for our givings, we are loaded more than ever because of our seeds today and always, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 









FOUNDATION SCHOOL 





THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15






CLOSING BENEDICTIONS 

Thank the Lord for answers to our prayers.


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go as a victor!