Friday 10 November 2023

PRAYER SERVICE

                    


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER, 2023, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

IPPC

10mins each

1. Pray that after the program, more partners would be raised who would sponsor ministry projects, partnering and birthing even more partners. Hallelujah!

2. Pray that all the desires of our Man of God and more, concerning IPPC, are fulfilled during and after the program.

Philippians 1:27
"...that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;"



3. Thank the Lord for all your expectations for IPPC are all fulfilled. Three is also a mighty outpour of blessings on your life.

Proverbs 23:18
"For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off."




4. Thank God for the planning, logistics and every area that needs attention, is guided by the Spirit of wisdom, there is accurate direction and leading from the spirit realm.

Isaiah 11:2
"And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might..."



OFFERING
Speak in tongues over your seeds, bless and give them.

To give your partnership, and other givings,..., use the link for the offerings. 

Also give for ROW with the link for the offerings.






PRAYER

Lord, we give today as an act of worship and in obedience to your Word, and also, knowing that doors of financial blessings have been opened to us even now, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.












FOUNDATION SCHOOL 





THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15






CLOSING BENEDICTIONS 

We thank you Lord for answers to our prayers even now, in Jesus' Name. Amen. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go as an overcomer!