Friday 3 November 2023

PRAYER SERVICE

                   


         

PRAYER SERVICE

FRIDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, 2023, 5:00PM GMT+1


PRAYERS LED BY SISTER GOODNEWS EGBERIKE-BOBMANUEL 


PRAYER POINTS 


Our Prayer Session is for 40min.

PRAYER POINTS 

10mins each

1. Thank God for all our Church Services here, every meeting results in glorious impact and testimonies. Hallelujah!


2. Thank God for the salvation of souls around the earth, there is a great harvest even at this time into all our churches.

3. Thank God for the impact of our ministry materials around the earth, souls are won and established more than ever before. It's from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

4. Thank God for our Book for the month sponsorship, we have consistent and available sponsors monthly. Also, we record testimonies not just in the lives of those we distribute to, but also in our own lives.


OFFERING
Take a thanksgiving seed, bless and give it.

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, NONE OF THESE DISEASES.
You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now!

Chat with us on KingsChat CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES .


To give your partnership, and other givings,..., use the link for the offerings. 

Also give for ROW with the link for the offerings.






PRAYER

Thank you Precious Lord for a multiplied harvest today through our givings. We are blessed today as we give, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 










FOUNDATION SCHOOL 





THIS NOVEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION:  Psalms 26:7, Psalms 69:30, Colossians 3:17, Hebrews 13:15

DECLARATION
I declare ...

I continually fix my gaze on the Word of God. My thoughts, words and actions are inspired by faith in God's eternal Word and the leading of the Spirit. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear, but I respond only in faith to the Word of God. Hallelujah!

I thank God for the understanding I receive from God's Word today. I declare that as I live and walk in the light of the Word, sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body. Divine health is my birthright and I live in it today and forever, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

I recognize God as my source of wealth and prosperity. I rejoice to know that I can always rely on God to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory, by Christ Jesus! I look up to God today, and always for my promotion and prosperity.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 57:15






CLOSING BENEDICTIONS 

Rejoice, thanking God!

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 

Go rejoicing!