Sunday 1 October 2023

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY

                       

        

SUNDAY SERVICE: PRAYER RALLY 

SUNDAY 1ST OCTOBER, 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYER POINTS 

PRAYERS LED BY PASTOR CHIDERA EKE 

5mins each.
1. Thank the Lord for the glorious impact of our just concluded Global Day of Prayer, thank the Lord for all the testimonies we have, abounds. Also, thank God for all that you received during the program.

2. Thank God for our Global Communion Service today, we run with every word we receive from our Man of God today, As he utters the Word for the month, we are positioned into it. Hallelujah!

3. Thank God for our Prayer Rally today, everyone goes back with their desired miracles.

4. Thank the Lord for yourself, you receive all that God has for you today. Hallelujah!.



PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take six worship songs and four praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

READ RHAPSODY 




PRAYERS WITH PASTOR CHERI 



OFFERING TIME!

Speak blessings and financial increase in your life as you bless and give your offerings now.
Give now!


To sponsor the BOOK FOR THE MONTH, you can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now!
Chat with us on KingsChat @cewebandblogchurches. 

Chat with us on KingsChat CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES.

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER 

Thank you Lord for our new financial level today, through our seeds, we open more channels of blessings  in our lives. Thank you Lord for releasing to us, a bountiful harvest, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 



CHOIR MINISTRATION

MINISTRATION 1

  LOVEWORLD SINGERS: GLORIOUS LIFE




MINISTRATION 2

LOVEWORLD SINGERS: THE FATHER OF LOVE


If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timers with or around you, please welcome him/her.

You are blessed for coming. We welcome you specially, thank you for joining. Keep coming, join our Services;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
God bless you.



If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”





FOUNDATION SCHOOL 


THIS OCTOBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Psalm 107:22, Psalm 116:17.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I have a victorious life in Jesus Christ! The greater One lives in me; therefore, I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by God's Word, irrespective of what I feel, see, or hear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank the Lord for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that His Word ministers to my spirit. I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way, conscious that they’re the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.



PROPHECY
Isaiah 55:10-11



CLOSING BENEDICTION
Thank the Lord for the miracles you have received today. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen. 


Go testifying!