Wednesday 11 October 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                            


  

MIDWEEK SERVICE

WEDNESDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2023

 12:00PM GMT+1 and 4:00PM GMT+1


We will begin with our Pastor Chris Live Pray-A-Thon  prayer, for 12:00pm GMT+1, for the 12:00pm GMT +1 service.


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA

PRAYER POINTS 

5mins each

1. Pray for our upcoming Healing Streams with Pastor Chris, thank God for our Man of God, every case he mentions, produces miracles. The anointing goes with every word he speaks all through the program. Hallelujah!

Matthew 12:13

"Then saith He to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And He stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other."


2. Thank God for your family, friends, loved ones, all that are connected to you..., they are doing well, burning and shining for Jesus. As many as are unsaved are ministered to by the Spirit of God.

3. Thank God for yourself and your relevance to this Church and the ministry, thank God that you are moving from glory to glory, being fruitful in every good work.

4. Thank God our Man of God Pastor Cheri, as she ministers the Word today, we receive every blessing released. Hallelujah!



PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take four worship songs and four praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

RHAPSODY 



BOOK OF THE MONTH






Pray now, the entrance of the Word into you gives light and understanding to your spirit.

TODAY'S MESSAGE 

  


OFFERING TIME!

Thank God now as you give your offerings, speak forth your harvest.

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, NONE OF THESE DISEASES.
You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES .

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for y our partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.

OFFERING 




PRAYER 

Our lives are from glory to glory, we walk in this light in our finances and even now, receive greater harvests of our seeds sown in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 








If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer around you, welcome him or her.

Thank you for coming and for joining our glorious Service today. We know you enjoyed yourself. Don’t let this be your last time. Keep coming. Our Services;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
Come with others as you come again.
God bless you. 

If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”






FOUNDATION SCHOOL




THIS OCTOBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Psalm 107:22, Psalm 116:17.

DECLARATION
I declare...

I have a victorious life in Jesus Christ! The greater One lives in me; therefore, I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion! I reign and rule by God's Word, irrespective of what I feel, see, or hear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I thank the Lord for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that His Word ministers to my spirit. I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way, conscious that they’re the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


PROPHECY
Isaiah 55:10-11






CLOSING BENEDICTION
Thank you Lord for a wonderful Service today, we go improved with more wisdom to rule and reign in our world. Hallelujah!


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.


Keep reigning!