Saturday 28 October 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

              

 

           

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins.


MAKE THESE DECLARATIONS


I consciously practice enjoying my life in divine health9 I insist on God’s Word, and I boldly affirm that my divine life in Christ has replaced the ordinary life and its attendant effects. I do not live by the dictates of my body, but by the leading of God’s Word for my life and health. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

I have the life of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world. I have been brought from humanity to eternity. I am not ordinary. I am alive, incorruptible, indestructible, and imperishable. Death has no power over me in the precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

I am branded for God and there is no enchantment against me! I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in blessings only. I walk in divine health. I am secured and fortified against all machinations of the enemy in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

The kingdom, power, glory, righteousness, and dominion of Christ are manifested in and through me. I am full of power; with this power, I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils, and do mighty works to the glory of God. Hallelujah!

Divine health is my present-hour possession. My body is immune to all sickness, infirmity, and disease. My life is hid with Christ in God; in Him, I live, move, and have my being. I am safe, protected, and secured in Christ Jesus.Glory to God ! Hallelujah !

I have eternal life and walk in the consciousness of it. I walk in dominion over sickness, disease, and death, over the discouragements and frustrations that affect humanity. I have the life and nature of God in me; therefore, I am victorious today and always. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body! I am a new creation. I am not subject to the elements of this world! Divine life flows in me and permeates my being through and through. I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! I'm superior to Satan. Glory to God! 



PRAYER
Put your hands around your body and speak in other tongues!



Send us your testimony, we would love to hear from you. God bless you. 



OFFERING 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.


TESTIMONY


FOUNDATION SCHOOL