Saturday 7 October 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

            

 

           

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

SATURDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins.


MAKE THESE DECLARATIONS


I am ever conscious of the presence of God and the indwelling Christ. The Holy Spirit lives in me and I live in Him. I am always in the presence of God, the Father of lights with whom there is no shadow of darkness, disease or death. I am ever surrounded by the light of God. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit leads me from glory to glory. I follow Him in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word. God’s Word gives me light and direction and holds the solution to every problem. Irrespective of what signs or symptoms may appear, the Word ministers health to my body. Glory to God! Hallelujah.

My faith is strong and active, it prevails over circumstances. The Holy Spirit guides me in the path of life. His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the Spirit, in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

As the rain comes from heaven and waters the earth, causing it to flourish, so is the Word that goes from my mouth; it shall not return unto me void. In my life, in my health, in my body, in my business, and my ministry, the Word accomplishes God’s purpose and the perfection of His design in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

My life is flourishing. My health is flourishing. My prosperity is flourishing. My greatness is flourishing. My increase is flourishing. Rivers of living waters flow from me, pouring forth righteousness, peace, healing, and divine health upon the nations of the earth in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

I have supernatural victory over the enemy and all contrary circumstances.The Lord leads me in triumphant procession. This is my season of triumph and victory over death, disease, and very form of despondency or desolation.I have overcome the world. Glory to God! Hallelujah!



PRAYER
Put your hands around your body and speak in other tongues!



Send us your testimony, we would love to hear from you. God bless you. 



OFFERING 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.


TESTIMONY


FOUNDATION SCHOOL