Friday 15 September 2023

RHAPATHON

                                     

        

RHAPATHON WITH PASTOR CHRIS, 13TH-17TH SEPTEMBER, 2023.

WEDNESDAY 5:00PM GMT+1, THURSDAY to SUNDAY 10:00AM GMT+1 AND 5:00PM GM+1.





Speak in tongues!



SEPTEMBER 2023 RHAPATHON DAY 3 MORNING SESSION 

OR






OFFERING TIME!

Send your offering forth, declare words over it and give.

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, DON’T STOP HERE!!!

We are sponsoring at least 5 copies each. You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat: CHRIST EMBASSY WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.





PRAYER

We declare increase, prosperity and progress on our lives. We walk in abundance, excessive surplus and more than enough as a result of our giving today, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. 








If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 


If there is a first timer around you, welcome him or her.

Thank you for joining us. 
Join our Services;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
Come with others as you come again.
God bless you. 




Send your;


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”


Send your;



FOUNDATION SCHOOL 




THIS SEPTEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Ephesians 5:20, Colossians 1:12.

DECLARATION
I declare ...
I have assurance through the Word of the glorious life I have in God; a life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Thank God for the opportunity granted me to daily show forth the tremendous glory of God's Kingdom in Jesus Name.
The love of God has been shared abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I consciously express that love today; in words and in action, thus showing forth the beauty and grace of God's character and nature that's inherent in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
I have been endued with power to chat the course of my life in the direction of God's will. I declare that I bring forth prosperity, success and excellence in the Name of Jesus. God's divine ability is at work in me; therefore, I'm victorious in all things; in all situations. Amen.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 44:3






CLOSING BENEDICTION
Lift up your hands to God in thanksgiving..

Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.


Cheer up brethren, the Word works!