Wednesday 6 September 2023

MIDWEEK SERVICE

                        


  

MIDWEEK SERVICE

WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER 2023

 12:00PM GMT+1 and 4:00PM GMT+1


We will begin with our Pastor Chris Live Pray-A-Thon  prayer, for 12:00pm GMT+1, for the 12:00pm GMT +1 service.


OPENING PRAYER

We will be praying for 20mins.


PRAYERS LED BY BROTHER JOHN LEKWA 

PRAYER POINTS 

5mins each

1. Thank God for this new month of harvest, it is harvest all the way for us and we experience this in every area and aspect of our work and life. Pray!

2. Thank God for our Church, we record numerous testimonies and increase in our cells, units and every part of our Church this month. It's forward and upward only for us. Hallelujah!

3. Thank God for all our members,  leaders and Pastors in our Church, there is only increase for them this month in their work here in church and in other aspects of their lives.

4. Our Service today is full of the manifestation of the Spirit, let's thank God for this. The Word minister to every area of our lives. Hallelujah!



PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Spend 20mins in praise and worship to God. Take five worship songs and five praise songs.



RHAPSODY TIME! 

We will take Rhapsody for 5mins.

RHAPSODY 



BOOK FOR THE MONTH "DON’T STOP HERE"





Speaking in tongues now. The Word of God that you are about to receive brings nourishment to your spirit and brings revelations to you. 

TODAY'S MESSAGE 


ARISE AND SHINE BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME 




OFFERING TIME!

Take your seed speaking in tongues and thanking God for a multiplied harvest. 

Go ahead and give. 

BOOK FOR THE MONTH, DON’T SOP HERE!!!

We are sponsoring at least 5 copies each. A copy is $2. You can use the link for the offerings to send in your seed. Connect now! 

Chat with us on KingsChat CE WEB AND BLOG CHURCHES .

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for y our partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.

OFFERING 




PRAYER 

We thank you Lord for the wonderful harvest that awaits our giving. We receive as we plug into the word for the month with unending supplies and abundance in all directions, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen.









If you are joining us for the first time, click on the link and also indicate using the comment box, your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you. 

If there is a first timer around you, welcome him or her.

Thank you for coming, we know you have received. 
Join our Services;
Sundays, 9:00am GMT+1.
Wednesdays, 12:00pm GMT+1 and 4:00pm GMT+1.
Attend foundation school, it is compulsory for everyone! Click on the foundation school link(s) below the page.
Do come with others as you keep coming. 
God bless you. 


Send your;


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 
“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”


Send your;



FOUNDATION SCHOOL 




THIS SEPTEMBER;

SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION: Ephesians 5:20, Colossians 1:12.

DECLARATION
I declare ...
I have assurance through the Word of the glorious life I have in God; a life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Thank God for the opportunity granted me to daily show forth the tremendous glory of God's Kingdom in Jesus Name.
The love of God has been shared abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. I consciously express that love today; in words and in action, thus showing forth the beauty and grace of God's character and nature that's inherent in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
I have been endued with power to chat the course of my life in the direction of God's will. I declare that I bring forth prosperity, success and excellence in the Name of Jesus. God's divine ability is at work in me; therefore, I'm victorious in all things; in all situations. Amen.

PROPHECY
Isaiah 44:3






CLOSING BENEDICTION
Thank you Lord for a wonderful time in your presence today. we go energized for glory and victory, producing results in all directions in this great month of Harvest, in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen. 


Let's share the grace. 

And, may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen. 

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.


Keep reigning!