Saturday 9 September 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

          

 

           

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins.


MAKE THESE DECLARATIONS

The Word of God is my life. I am free from sickness and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because God’s Word is working mightily in my body. The Word penetrates my whole being and inundates me with strength and vitality.
Glory to God! Hallelujah! 

I walk in dominion over the elements of this world and over demons, diseases, and death because I am born of God! The life of Christ is manifested in me from glory to glory, and I walk in the consciousness of my divine origin, in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

I have the imperishable life of God in me; therefore, I live continually in divine health and strength. I do not get sick because I have the life and nature of God. The Greater One lives in me. I stand as a king and I reign in life victoriously. Praise the Lord!

God’s Word is life and health to my body. Its transforming power changes the circumstances of my life and causes my health to flourish. I live in the Word and I refuse to fear, be sick, or be defeated! I will not be subject to disease or infirmity in the Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

My head, my eyes, my heart, my lungs, my kidneys, my liver, and all the organs and systems of my body are functioning optimally. Eternal life is at work in me. I am not a mere, ordinary human person! I am a divine being! Glory to God! Hallelujah! 

I am triumphant always and in all circumstances. I walk in dominion every day of my life. I have and walk in the consciousness of the divine essence. I rule over sickness, disease, death, and the elements of this world. I celebrate my oneness with Christ today and always. 



PRAYER
Put your hands around your body and speak in other tongues!



Send us your testimony, we would love to hear from you. God bless you. 



OFFERING 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.


TESTIMONY


FOUNDATION SCHOOL