Saturday 16 September 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

           

 

           

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins.


MAKE THESE DECLARATIONS

Sickness, disease, and infirmity have no part in my life. I can never be sick. I am born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but I am born of God. The transcendent life that makes it impossible for divinity to be corrupted or defeated is what I have in me. Glory to God! Hallelujah !

All of divinity resides in me. I am a carrier of divine life, and I am complete in Christ Jesus. I am an associate of the God-kind, a partaker of the divine nature. I am filled with God, I am full of God, and I am replete with God. Nothing else needs to be in me to make me divine. 

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world; therefore, sickness cannot stay in my body. I have the life of God in me; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I live and walk in supernatural, divine, and perfect health. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

I have the life of God in every fiber of my being, in every bone of my body, and in every cell of my blood. I am what God says I am! I can do all things by His strength and ability at work in me. I increase from strength to strength and from glory to glory. Blessed be God!

Whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world. I am born of God; therefore, I have overcome the world. It makes no difference the challenges or difficulties that may come my way, I am a victor because I am born of God. I am Victorious in all things. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Through me, Christ – the perfection of beauty – shines. God has made me perfect; there is nothing in me that should not be there. There is nothing that should be in me, that isn’t there. All the systems of my body are functioning optimally and in good health. Glory to God! Hallelujah!



PRAYER
Put your hands around your body and speak in other tongues!



Send us your testimony, we would love to hear from you. God bless you. 



OFFERING 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.


TESTIMONY


FOUNDATION SCHOOL