Saturday 2 September 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

         

 

           

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins.


MAKE THESE DECLARATIONS

Christ , a life that is higher and greater than the ordinary human life , higher than sickness,  disease,  failure , and death . I walk in supernatural victory every day,  I reign triumphantly and exercise dominion over all circumstances in the Precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

I have received eternal life and I am death-free, incorruptible, indestructible, and imperishable. I am not subject to depravities and diseases because the law of the Spirit of life is operational in me! Divinity is at work in me and I have transcended sickness and infirmity.

The Word of God is the supreme authority by which I live and conduct all my affairs. It is my confident assurance that the life of God has dominance in my body, making it impenetrable to adverse health conditions. Glory to God! Hallelujah! 

I have received eternal life and I am death-free, incorruptible, indestructible, and imperishable. I am not subject to depravities and diseases because the law of the Spirit of life is operational in me! Divinity is at work in me and I have transcended sickness and infirmity.

I am born again; I have been translated from death to life. I am permanently severed from sin, sickness, disease, depression, and everything associated with Satan and darkness. I walk in God’s eternal glory and reign in life through Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah! 

I reign over sickness and disease. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel,  and I bask in beauty, honor , and divine prosperity . Through my faith- filled confession , God's will concerning my health and well - being is established today and always . Glory to God! Hallelujah!



PRAYER
Put your hands around your body and speak in other tongues!



Send us your testimony, we would love to hear from you. God bless you. 



OFFERING 

Also use the offering link to give towards the site, for your partnership, special seeds, ROW and other givings.


TESTIMONY


FOUNDATION SCHOOL