Saturday 14 January 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

  

 

   

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 14TH JANUARY 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins. 


Make these declarations.

 The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 


I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me because the life that I now live in the body, I live by the faith of the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. He's my Lord, my King and my all. Christ is my life, in Him I live and move and have my being. Hallelujah! 


My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; every fibre of my being from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet is vitalized by the spirit of God. The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmity; therefore I'm “uninfectable.” I am not ordinary; I refuse to accommodate any form of weakness in my body; in the Name of Jesus, I refuse arthritis, diabetes, cancer, tumor, paralysis, kidney failure, heart failure, lungs failure any place in my body. I declare that I live, rule and reign above them all in the mighty Name of Jesus.


I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God's realm of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, everyday, in Jesus Name. 


I have set God's Word always before me; in my heart, before my eyes and in my mouth. I will not let them depart from me for they are my life and medicine to my body. The Word of God is my everyday recipe for divine health. It is medicine to my physical body; it works in me as a drug, purifying my system, and perfecting my health. Sickness, disease and infirmity have no place in my body, for Jesus has taken my infirmities and borne my sicknesses in His body on the cross. By His stripes I was healed, and I remain healed today! Everyday when I wake up, I am full of life and vitality! My mind is alert! My body is alert, and full of strength. There is a fountain of life springing forth from within me! The life of God within me bubbles inside me, and puts a spring in my step everyday! I know who I am! I am full of life! Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10). I have received the fullness of life! Health is mine! Strength is mine, in the Name of Jesus! I refuse to be weak and sickly! I have received life to the full! I am filled with the fullness of God!


I refuse to house any “messenger” from satan, because my body is a living temple of the Holy Ghost. He has come home within me and His life is at work in me. I live each day full of divine energy and vigour. In Jesus Name. Amen.


PRAYER

Lift up your hands right now, speak in tongues!

The power of God is going through you right now. The healing power of God is present to heal you now. That back pain is gone, the headache is gone. 

You came with cancer, that disease is dead from it's roots and it's source cut off. Your knee is healed. Begin to see with those eyes right now. Hallelujah!

If your case hasn't been mentioned, put your hands where you need a miracle right now. I command every pain gone right now, every disease gone with it's traces. The Spirit of God is moving through your body right now, checking it. He is mending every part that needs to be mended. Hallelujah! God has healed you. Begin to rejoice now!


OFFERING 

You can also give using KINGSPAY


Send your testimonies to testimonies@christembassywebchurch.org.