Saturday 7 January 2023

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

 

 

   

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 7TH JANUARY 2023, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins. 


Make these declarations.

I declare that your word is my light and my life! It's the nourishment for my spirit, food for my soul and health to my body! I live by your word today, and declare its mighty power at work in me as I meditate on it and observe to do what it says. Your word to me is reality, and that's the basis for which I know I'll never be sick, broke or defeated. 


The word is growing mightily in me, prevailing and producing health in every area of my body. I refuse to be a victim; I continually live above sickness, disease and infirmities; for as He is, so am I in this world. I declare that I'm strong and healthy. Sickness has no place in me. Jesus' body was bruised and broken for me; I refuse to be broken by any infirmity or disease!


The anointing of God is upon me and His presence is evident in my life. I declare that I experience the miraculous in my body everyday by the power of God's Spirit in Jesus Name. I'm superior to satan; therefore, he has no power over me! The Greater One lives in me; no sickness can reside in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore its void of any form of sickness. I abide in the Word, and the Word abides in me, therefore, my thoughts, my will, my plans, and my desires all line up with the will of God.


I declare that I am healthy and sound. I function in divine health. Sickness, lack and death are far from me. The Word of God is working in every bone of my body, in every cell of my blood, in every fibre of my being. I declare that eternal life is at work in me. I speak strength to my body. I declare that I am strengthened with glorious might, by God's Spirit in my inner man. Every system in my body is functioning perfectly. My nervous system is responding to the Word of God. My bones are responding to the Word of God. My members are complete in Him. Thank you Father for this new life I have in Christ. I have moved from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health. My needs are abundantly supplied in Christ Jesus. I live an exciting life in Him. The works of my hands are blessed. Grace and mercy encompass me, for God has brought me into a place of abundance, prosperity, peace, joy and health through His Word and by His Spirit. I purpose in my heart to walk in this truth, everyday of my life. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah!


The life of God within me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and health are restored. Growths and tumors have no right to my body. They are a thing of the past for I am delivered from the power of darkness. Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the perfection that God created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in my body in the Name of Jesus. Tumors can't exist in me. Father, your Word has become a part of me. It is flowing in my blood stream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring and transforming my body. Your Word is the life of my flesh; you sent your Word and healed me, therefore, I am healed. I am made whole from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Hallelujah!



PRAYER 

Receive healing right now for your body, your bone, your blood... 

Place your hands on the screen right now!

I declare you healthy and strong.  

God is restoring someone to wholeness. All that you lost during the course of that ailment, is restored back to you. Be it financially or otherwise, there is no loss for you, in Jesus Name.

Begin to move your hands now, God, has healed you. Receive strength in the lower part of your body right now. Begin to do the things you couldn't do before. God has healed you.

Praise God. 



Give your offerings.

For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships using KingsPay,

KiinsPay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay


Click: https://christembassywebchurch.blogspot.com/p/to-give.html

You can also give directly with the Church link.


Send your testimonies to; 

testimonies@christembassywebchurch.org