Saturday 5 November 2022

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

    

 

   

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, 2022, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins


Let's see Jeremiah 30:17

Speak in tongues as you go through it.


King James Bible
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

New King James Version
For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.” ’

New American Standard Bible
For I will restore you to health And I will heal you of your wounds,’ declares the LORD, ‘Because they have called you an outcast, saying: “It is Zion; no one cares for her.”’

The Amplified Bible
For I will restore health to you And I will heal your wounds,’ says the LORD, ‘Because they have called you an outcast, saying: “This is Zion; no one seeks her and no one cares for her.”’

Good News Bible
'I will make you well again; I will heal your wounds, though your enemies say, 'Zion is an outcast; no one cares about her.' I, the LORD, have spoken."

International Standard Version
Indeed, I'll bring you healing, and I'll heal you of your wounds,' declares the LORD, 'because they have called you an outcast and have said, "It is Zion, no one cares for her!"'"

Now stretch your hands to your screen praying in tongues.
Every form of disease leaves you now. That headache is gone. The tumor has disappeared.
You were afflicted with a disease which you thought had gone but showed up again, receive your healing right now. It's gone for good. Touch that part of your body and squeeze it. Squeeze the right side of your stomach. It's gone for good.
The pregnancy test is positive. God has healed you.

 


Give your offerings.

For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships using KingsPay,

KiinsPay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay


Click: https://christembassywebchurch.blogspot.com/p/to-give.html

You can also give directly with the Church link.


Testimonies to;

+2349132360843 (WhatsApp)