Saturday 29 October 2022

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

   

 

      

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 29TH OCTOBER, 2022, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins


Make these declarations. 

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the word of God. My body is not sustained by blood, but by the vitalizing power of the Holy Spirit in me. I declare that the Holy Spirit is at work in me; therefore, my body is daily renewed! I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me, Hallelujah!

Today, I walk free of every sickness, disease or infirmity and walk in the light of God's word. The word of God is life and health to my body. Its transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth. I declare in the Name of Jesus that divine health is mine; it is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I refuse to accommodate cancer, tumor or HIV in my body; for greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.

I declare that every organ, tissue and cell in my body complies with the word of God. My body is not sustained by blood; therefore, no virus can live in my blood. That same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me; therefore, entire being is vitalized. I dwell continually in health through the working of His mighty power in me, Hallelujah! Jesus has made my life beautiful! I'll never walk in sickness or defeat! The victorious and glorious life is mine now and always, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. I believe God's word that says he has the son, has life. Therefore, my health shines forth from one level of glory to another. I am walking in divine health every day of my life; sickness cannot prevail over my body because eternal life is working from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.

I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things are passed away and all things are become new for me. I'm not of this world; I'm from above. I'm born of God and I've got His life and nature in me. I'm divinely enabled to do as God's word says; therefore, I refuse to subject myself to circumstances and situations that are contrary to the word of God concerning me.

I have eternal life. This life produces everything I need to live and enjoy a fruitful
and productive life here on earth. I refuse to consider what my body tells me, because the life that I have is indestructible. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I rule and reign over every form of sickness; no cancer, tumor, diabetes or arthritis can stay in my body in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I confess that I have overcome the world, sin and the devil because I am born of God. I have His very life in me and that makes me invincible and superhuman. The Bible declares concerning me in Psalms 82: 5, “I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most high”. Glory to God! He has called me a god! When God gives birth, He can only reproduce after His kind. I am not living an ordinary human life because I'm born again, and so sickness,
disease and death of any kind can't find place in me because I am a product of God's
Word!

I live in this world but I am from above. I am a citizen of Zion, the city of God, the land where sickness is a foreign experience. I do not get sick, just as chickens do not bark, and dogs do not fly. It has ceased to be an issue of whether I can get sick or not; I DO NOT GET SICK because gods do not get sick! Hallelujah! I am not ordinary. I know who I am! I am a superman! Thank you Jesus!

The Bible says in Ephesians 2:10 “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them”. I therefore declare, that I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus, created unto good works. My life has been fashioned and planned by God for good. I have been recreated unto divine health, unto prosperity, and unto victory. I walk everyday of my life in the paths God has predestined me to walk in; I do not deviate from this path, but I keep my eyes focused on Jesus, the beginner and finisher of my faith. I have received the divine life into my spirit, and that life works in my spirit, in my mind and in my physical body.

God has stamped and certified me as a world-overcomer; therefore, I reign over the world and its systems. I reign over demons of infirmity, and over death. The life in my body is a repellent, and a destroyer of disease germs. Hallelujah! I have been born in Zion, the city of the living God, in the mountain of His holiness, the place of which it is spoken, that “… the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: …” (Isaiah 33:24). Glory to God! I have been born with the life of God in me! I look at the world from the mountaintop! I look at the world from the position of advantage! I cannot be disadvantaged in this life, because I look from the mountaintop! Hallelujah!

Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world! I am indestructible, and impervious to sickness and disease! I am a child of Zion, a beautiful citizen of the beloved country of God! I have arrived at the place of my inheritance now! Sickness is a thing of the past! Poverty is a thing of the past! Life and peace belong to me now! Thank you Jesus!


PRAYER
Put your arms around your body and declare the healing power of God on you. Touch every area that needs healing and keep declaring the healing power of God on you. The anointing of God is ministering to you right now.
You can stand in the gap for others you know who need healing right now.
Speak in tongues fervently!
Someone has received healing in the lower part of his body. Also, there is an eye healing. Your spine is healing. You are healed in your spine. Get up from that wheel chair, it's not yours. The back pain is gone, the headache is gone. You are healed. 



Give your offerings.

For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships using KingsPay,

KiinsPay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay


Click: https://christembassywebchurch.blogspot.com/p/to-give.html

You can also give directly with the Church link.


Testimonies to;

+2349132360843 (WhatsApp)