Saturday 22 October 2022

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES

  

 

   

ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLES 

SATURDAY 22ND OCTOBER, 2022, 9:00AM GMT+1


Pray in tongues for 15mins


Make these declarations.

The Bible says in Isaiah 33:24, “And the inhabitants shall not say, I am sick: the
people. That dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

I refuse to be sick because it's not in my nature. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away, and all things are become new. The man that could be sick is dead; the “me” that's alive today has Zoe￾the supernatural life of God that makes me invincible and impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity. I have the life of God in me; it's the superior life of glory, success and victory. Thank you Lord for making it possible for me receive this glorious and
wondrous life into my spirit, thus making me superhuman. Praise God.

I belong in God's class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion and excellence! Thank you Lord Jesus, for giving me the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and
exercise dominion over satan and the power of darkness.

I have dominion over sin, sickness and circumstances. I'm superior to satan, and I've overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly realms, far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact, in Jesus Name!

The Bible says in 1 John 5:11-12, “And this is the testimony, that God hath given us eternal life: and this life is in his son. He that hath the son, hath life; and he that hath not the son of God, hath not life.

I have the miracle-life of God in me. Therefore I am an associate of the God￾kind, and a partaker of the divine nature, having been made free of the corrupting influences, decadence and destruction in the world. Today and always, I'm conscious of the transcendent life of glory and victory that God has given me through Christ Jesus.

The indestructible life of God is in me, therefore, sickness, disease, lack and death can't find place in my life. The life and nature of God in me makes me invincible and superhuman. I'm a product of God's word! Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour! When He died, I died; when He was buried, I was buried with Him; now that He's risen, I've been raised together with Him with the resurrection life that is sin, sickness, death, and disease proof! I'm an ordained saint of God, with the life of God and His nature of  righteousness.

Dear heavenly father, I thank you for making it possible for me to receive eternal
life! I declare that this life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty and everything that is inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in the Name of Jesus. I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I'm dead to sin but alive unto God. My members are yielded to God as instruments of righteousness; therefore sin
doesn't reign in my body, for the nature of sin has been supplanted with God's nature of righteousness.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:7, “for we walk by faith, not by sight”. I declare in the Name of Jesus, that I am a Christian; therefore, I walk by faith in God's word, and not by what I observe with my eyes. I am what God says I am, and I have what God says that I have. I observe only the word of God that speaks of my healing and health, I do not observe lying vanities, in
the Name of Jesus.

I declare that my mind, body and spirit, are functioning in the perfection they were created to function in. My mind, body, and spirit, are in the center of God's will for my life. I live and function by what the Word of God says. I exalt the Word of God in my life; the Word of God is Lord over my life. I declare that all things work together for my good according to Romans 8: 28. Nothing can successfully work against me, because all things, in all of creation, are working together to produce good in my life, and are functioning to cause me to be the person God ordained that I be.

I am a partaker of the divine nature. I am vitally participating everyday in the divine experience. In my mind, my spirit and my body, the divine nature of God is manifested. That divine nature produces health in my body, and rest in my soul. It causes me to live above the principles of the world. It makes me a master over the corrupting influences of the world. Because

I am vitally involved in the nature of God, there is no corruption or stagnation in my life; my mind is fresh everyday and full of the thoughts of God, my body is vitalized daily and I experience a healthy life.

I declare in the Name of Jesus that the divine nature is actively working in me, and I am living out that nature in this physical world. Even though I live in this physical realm of life, I am not of this world, and I refuse to condescend to the quality of life that ordinary men live! In the midst of sickness, I remain whole and well! In the midst of poverty, my prosperity remains! When men say there is a casting down, my testimony is that there is a lifting up! It doesn't matter how many new diseases are discovered everyday in medical science; they can't have any effect on me, because I am a partaker of the nature of God! I have the Name of Jesus as my covering and that Name is higher than any other name! That Name is higher than HIV, it's higher than cancer, higher than sickle cell anaemia! Hallelujah! I refuse to be a victim of
sickness and disease! I know who I am!

I am not of this world; I am born from above, a child of the Most High God, born of the Word of God! I am not ordinary! In the Name of Jesus. Amen.


Prayer

I pray for you now, in the Mighty Name of Jesus, receive healing right now. Receive healing for your body, your bones, your blood. That urine has ceased. The blood condition is gone.

I command every pain to leave your body right now, every infirmity to go from you now. I command the deafness to leave, dumbness to go, and blindness to go; that you will be healed right now. Be cleansed in your blood.
There is peace in your body right now, in Jesus Name.



Give your offerings.

For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships using KingsPay,

KiinsPay link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay


Click: https://christembassywebchurch.blogspot.com/p/to-give.html

You can also give directly with the Church link.


Testimonies to;

+2349132360843 (WhatsApp)