Sunday 24 July 2022

SUNDAY SERVICE

 

   

SUNDAY SERVICE 

SUNDAY 24TH JULY, 2022, 9:00AM GMT+1



OPENING PRAYER

Pray for 15mins. Speak in tongues, get yourself charged up for the service and thank God for today's message, your spirit is ready to receive!


PRAISE AND WORSHIP 

Take three worship songs and four praise songs where you are for 15mins.

 

RHAPSODY TIME: 

Let's spend 10mins to study our daily devotional Rhapsody Of Realities. 

Link: https://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/official


Testimony time!

Testimonies from Rhapsody of Realities 

"Supernatural Deliverance”

In February 2022, my boss requested that I accompany him to a friend’s house. On getting there, he told me to wait in the sitting room. While seated, I brought out my copy of Rhapsody of Realities and started studying. Afterwards, I read the confession part of that day’s devotional aloud and spent some time speaking in tongues. Suddenly, someone came out and locked the door. That was when I realized I was in a bad situation. I continued reading out loud the confession for that day and then a man who seemed to be their herbalist, stood in front of me for a while and ordered that I be sent away. I want to thank God for saving my life through the Rhapsody of Realities. 

 -N. B; Nigeria


“Channels Of Financial Blessings"

Since I became a partner of Rhapsody of Realities, my finances have grown and increased in leaps and bounds. I haven’t been in lack for a single day since then and God has consistently opened channels of financial blessings for me even without asking. My partnership has also given me a sense of belonging in God’s end￾time plan!

-D. J; Burkina Faso



Watch this.


August 2022, from Sunday 14th to Sunday 21st, Loveworld Television Ministry chronicles 25 years of Impact via television, 25 years of Dedication to the service of our Lord Jesus Christ, with billions of people experiencing the healing power of God in their homes.


Link for TODAY'S  MESSAGE,

https://inspiringscriptures.blogspot.com/p/the-bible.html



PRAISE SONG: Take a praise song as you prepare to give your offering. 


For tithes, offerings, seeds, partnerships use KingsPay. 

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kingschat.kingspay




PRAYER

Every offering given returns in multiple folds in Jesus' Name. Amen.



CHOIR

 LOVEWORLD SINGERS - ALL OF OUR PRAISE






FIRST TIMERS:

If you are joining us for the first time, you can indicate using the comment box, Your name and who invited you. We have a free gift for you.

Thank you for coming. We are glad to have you in our midst. 

For prayer requests, ceinspiringscriptures_prayer@aol.com


If you want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, then say this prayer out loud, believing with all your heart: 

“O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God. I believe that God raised Him from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from today. I receive, by faith, remission of sins for my soul. Right now, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I receive eternal life into my spirit. I am born again!”

Mail box: ceinspiringscriptures@aol.com. Send us a mail, we have free gift for you. Also share your testimonies with us. 


CLOSING BENEDICTIONS

Speak in other tongues.

Let's share the grace,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all now and forever. Amen.

Surely, God’s goodness and mercy follow us, every day, as we dwell in the house of God forever. Amen.

Keep shining in glory!